Friday, July 12, 2013

Whats Happening With This Experiment?


Who remembers their biology teacher? He had the craziest classroom, unorganized, and smelled of formaldehyde. We were forced to think science wasn't 'cool.’ Who remembers all that? Yep, I do! I never understood why my teacher had so much passion. Crazy thing is, it has taken me 6 and a half years to finally realize science is awesome!

Since I graduated from high school I have just gone through the motions and have done exactly what was expected of me. I have beaten myself down a few paths more than I like to admit. I then graduated from college, have always had a job, and my parents knew where I was and that I was okay. These past years have been so bland to me. I did enjoy wearing pencil skirts and fancy business suits butt man do I hate wearing heels for longer than 1 hour. No way Jose!

That's when I realized, I can be my own boss. We all start somewhere, if you’re like me than that's at the bottom. I didn't just poof become this fitness go-getter. It grew on me, just like muscles do, over time.

We all have faults. I have struggled with body image and relationships with the wrong people. I had it made at my most recent job. Working for a well-known company looks so pretty on resume...cool?! That type of business isn't where I want to be. I could not sell a product that I don't believe in.

I am giving myself a second chance (more like the 100th chance, ha-ha) to believe in myself and sell my product to you all. You know what that is? Fitness. I want to help people be fit and happy with themselves.

Feel free to share your comments and topics you would like me to touch on. I will be straight to the point and share with you as much as I can. I have given my email at the top if you want to write me a personal email. Looking forward to this experiment.

Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment